Wednesday, May 11, 2011

(Potential) Project-Cat EMERGENCY

While sitting on my balcony this afternoon to do some work-- enjoying what little of "spring" we get here in the Valley of the Sun-- I discovered a shiny new cat-trap (well, humane trap-- it works for whatever) in place, locked, no less, to a pipe next to the laundry room.

I investigated it, then went to the management office.

Underlings informed me that "maintenance has traps all over the property" and they are trapping the "strays" and taking them to the humane society.  I pointed out that that means they're being killed; I was ignored as usual.

I've looked all over the place and haven't found any more traps. And I am about to wash my face (I admit it, I cried.  A lot.  Frustration, anger, fear.)  And I am going back to the office now that a manager should be there-- and in fact a manager I have dealt with before.

All that said, I don't have high hopes for this meeting and I'm downright scared.

Keep your eyes on this spot for more updates.

No comments: