Monday, May 12, 2008

Morning, ugh.

(Didn't go to bed 'til 2am, then didn't sleep well, hence the title.)

Mustache kitty is sitting out in the grass right now taunting me. He's very rarely so out in the open, but of course he'd be so this morning, staring up at me (I was spreading plastic on my balcony for later), as if to say Nyeah, nyeah, nyeah, can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man! Except, y'know, a cat. Who will not be eaten.

I so needed more sleep.

Raffle Winners have been chosen (yay random number generator!) and there are ELEVEN Brownie winners (Tamnonlinear baked her fingers off), and everyone will be notified ... later. Not now, as I am now heading over to the mobile clinic to meet people, pay people (thanks to *your* generosity), and see our colony before they get altered. Whee.

No comments: